11.13.2008

24 weeks!!

We have hit the 6 month point and I am completely amazed at how quickly the months are going by. Any question I may have had before about being kicked...well let's just say they have been answered. It is now a daily occurrence. The kicks started occurring mostly at night, but maybe this was due to all the ice cream I consume at night! :) Now I get kicked throughout the day. Dave was finally able to feel a kick too. From this point forward, I am sure they will just get more intense and more frequent. Who knows...maybe Baby Sprat is a future Olympic soccer player!?!?

Last week, we had an ultrasound. Everything checked out okay and we will find out today if the due date is moved based on how the baby was measuring. It was a lot of fun to see all the various parts of the baby. We even saw the mouth moving and blood moving through the umbilical cord! That was amazing!! The entire ultrasound was put on a DVD for us so we can watch it over and over. We also stuck to our plan...we still don't know the sex of the baby. The ultrasound technician was very good at not showing us or leading us to believe it was one sex or another. She is obviously very good at her job!

1 comment:

Erin said...

So amazing Sarah! Im really jealous! Im curious if you will experience the hicups also. U need to start measuring ur belly so we know how big ur getting! Take care guys! E&Cs