Wow! Only 8 weeks to go! We can't believe it.
We apologize for not updating this sooner. The holidays came and went in a whirlwind and now it is 2009!! We hope everyone had a good and healthy holiday season and we wish everyone a happy new year.
As we enter the final months of pregnancy, things are becoming more and more real. Dave and I are unfortunately procrastinators by nature. So it has taken us this long to really tackle the things necessary to bring a child into our home. We have been rearranging/updating almost all of the rooms in our house from painting to new floors. All of which are not complete...but they will be! At least that is what Dave has promised :) And at this point, I can really only be the supervisor...which I am sure Dave loves!
As for the baby, Baby Sprat is very active. I am kicked through out the day. There are times where I think the baby is doing full somersaults when I see my entire stomach move in extreme directions. The kicking happens so often, I think I will feel odd when it is no longer there. Beyond the kicking, I am definitely feeling more pregnant. I have lower back pain, with the occasional sciatic nerve flare. Oh boy, the first time this happened, I almost screamed. I had no idea what to do. And lately I am having soreness in places I didn't know could be soar! But supposedly it is the final round of hormones and bone spreading before delivery. We have an appointment next week, so we will update this after that. Everything has been going smoothly and now we are anxiously awaiting our baby's arrival. However, we don't what him/her to come early because there are still plenty of things to do!!
1 comment:
I've been checking everyday lately to see when you would get to a new posting after the hubbub of the holidaze, plus I heard Dave was under the weather too. You look good, but I'm changing my guess to girl now. Who knows maybe I'll change it again. Is your butt getting wider? That's a good sign of a girl. Anyway, so much for old wives' tales.
Good luck to all 3 of you. Love Debbie
Post a Comment