10.20.2008

20 weeks!








Not much has happened since our last post, with the exception of possibly feeling Baby Sprat move. One day I felt a wave in my stomach and about a week later I thought I felt a full blown kick. However, it only happens when I am not paying attention so I don't know if it was actually a kick. Regardless, kicks should be coming soon and I will keep you posted when they do! Not sure I am looking forward to being kicked from the inside, but it is all part of the miracle :)
The biggest event for us this past weekend was that a friend of ours was kind enough to take some professional belly shots! (there was no alcohol involved for all of you who were thinking down the wrong path...) It was a lot of fun and interesting at the same time. I hope our friend enjoyed it as much as we did and we can't thank her enough for taking the time to do this for us! Below is just a sample of pictures...so enjoy!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the belly! You look great!!! OK, and Dave you look great too, OH and Merck too. Gotta get the whole family in. The time is flying for us and in no time your bouncing baby boy or girl will be here. I say boy.
Love Debbie

Bird said...

Super great photos! You look pregnant and cute!

Unknown said...

You look wonderful Sarah - What a difference a few weeks makes! Your friend did a great job with the belly photos, I love them. You & Dave look so happy and baby-fied. -Love Willow

Erin said...

I did have a great time. I wish we could have done more. I think you should fly me out next spring when ur huge!!! Thanks for the support, I glad u liked them.