Evan's grandmother and Uncle Mal were here last week for a visit. We had a lot of fun and took Evan on his first trip to Boulder! We think he enjoyed it, but he slept the entire time! We were shocked, I think he slept for 5 hours straight. He has also been out to eat on a few occasions, during which he has been the most amazing baby and sleeps the entire time.
All in all, we couldn't e happier! He is really a good baby and doesn't fuss much at all. We are truly lucky. We hope all is well with everyone and enjoy some pictures below from the last couple of weeks.
2 comments:
Congratulations Sarah & Dave. I was sitting in my office and I thought this is the middle of April and Sarah should have had the baby in March so I thought I would check your blog. And to my surprise the baby is almost a month old. Wait until I talk to your mother! She calls me to tell me that Jillian had another girl but she doesn't call me about you. And grandma... I have been trying on and off since Feb. to reach her. She's never home. Anyway I'm glad to hear everything is going great and the very beat to all of you.
Aunt Jeanine
That should have been "best" not "beat"
Post a Comment